Ho Ho Ho! welcome to a special edition of the Hugging Face newsletter focused on new and upcoming commercial products.
Hugging Face is built for, and by the NLP community. We share our commitment to democratize NLP with hundreds of open source contributors, and model contributors all around the world.
For people to get more out of our website, we've introduced a new Supporter subscription ($9/mo), which includes:
- a PRO badge to give more visibility to your profile,
- access to private models where you can upload up to 5 models that are only accessible by you,
- first priority access to new features built by the Hugging Face team.
When you add private models to your Hugging Face profile, you can:
- manage them with built-in version control features,
- test them directly on our site with hosted inference, or through the Transformers library,
- not worry about publishing your models publicly.
Feel like becoming a 🤗Supporter? Sign up here!
To accelerate companies deployment of cutting-edge NLP features, we recently introduced our Hosted Inference API plans.
The Hosted Inference API enables AI teams to integrate new NLP features in record time, without having to deploy and maintain adhoc infrastructure, or worry about scalability.
We apply the latest techniques in model hardware optimization to make inference up to 2x faster on CPU and 10x faster on GPU than out of the box self-hosted deployment.
And now with unlimited private models hosting, companies get a complete solution to integrate proprietary models into their applications, while easily managing them with version control.
We work hand in hand with Lab and Startup subscribers to offer the most performance on the best available models, and pin models to their API endpoints so they are always loaded in memory and available for accelerated inference in their applications.
Do you want to accelerate your company Transformers implementation?
Start a 7-day free trial, and our team will reach out for a free initial consult.
Here are the two questions we get every day:
- Which model should I choose for my use case?
- How do I adapt that model with my data?
Our new answer is... ✨ AutoNLP ✨
AutoNLP is a one-step, simple way to create and deploy state of the art NLP models fine-tuned to your data, for text classification, entity recognition, text similarity, summarization, translation and more.
Interested? Join the beta waitlist!
Be safe, be well, be merry.